GFS-FSR is coordinated by a team within the Food Systems Transformation Group, Environmental Change Institute, University of Oxford. Working closely with the individual projects, the team integrates research activities and findings into the programme; and develops outreach and engagement activities with stakeholders across the food sector. Specific activities include:
- Establishing an integrated research community
- Developing cross-cutting metaprojects adding value to individual projects
- Organising workshops and events for networking, research dissemination and stakeholder engagement
- Engaging with a range of stakeholders and networks
- Producing synthesis reports and policy notes
- Providing communications and outreach activities.
If you are interested in becoming a stakeholder in this programme, please contact Eleanor O’Kane: firstname.lastname@example.org.
GFS-FSR Coordination Team
- John Ingram, GFS-FSR Coordination Team Leader and Food Systems Programme Leader, Environmental Change Institute, University of Oxford – email@example.com
- Roger Sykes, Food Systems Programme Manager, Environmental Change Institute, University of Oxford – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monika Zurek, Senior Researcher, Environmental Change Institute, University of Oxford – email@example.com
- Eleanor O’Kane, Communications coordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org
The GFS-FSR programme is governed by Global Food Security’s governance structure.